Oregon Scientific TW223 Atomic Projection Clock with Indoor Temperature
- Atomic Clock - The time is radio controlled (Atomic) which is precise to the second and adjusts automatically setting itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock. Meaning you will never have to set the time again and it never needs updating for Daylight Savings Time
- Projection of time and indoor temperature - Why fumble in the dark or have to switch the light just to see the time. An adjustable projection arm with 180 degree flip projection image means you can project the time and temperature on a wall, ceiling or any angle that suits your eye level.
- Indoor Temperature - Hate leaving your warm bed only to discover just how cold your bedroom is? This classic clock also measures the temperate of your room.
- Alarm with Snooze - Crescendo alarm with 8-minute snooze function and snooze touch technology you decide whether it's time to get up or perhaps have a little snooze
- Backlit LCD Screen - The large LCD screen displays the current time, day and date. And with a simple tap to the top snooze button to active to activate the black light it makes for easy viewing even at night.
TW223 Oregon Scientific Atomic Projection Clock with Indoor Temperature, provides indoor temperature as well as a 2-line projection of indoor temperature and time. Angle adjustable projection arm with 180° flip projection image offers a unique way to read time in the dark by casting soft glowing red numbers on a wall, ceiling, or just about any surface.
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.25 x 3.7 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00ABHJ12A
- Item model number: TW 223
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.