La Crosse Alerts 926-25100-WGB Wireless Monitor System with Temperature & Humidity
- Measures ambient air temperature and humidity
- Transmits to gateway in 200 ft. range
- Receive e-mail and text alerts for temperature and humidity, connection loss and low battery
- Internet and network router required (not included)
- Requires two AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Text and E-mail Alerts first 3 months FREE; 1 year subscription available after for $11.88 yearly ($0.99 per month)
Why turn to TV or radio for weather updates for your general area when you can know exactly what’s happening in your home, office, or backyard at the press of a button! The La Crosse Alerts Wireless Monitor System with Temperature & Humidity connects to a free app on your smartphone, giving you up to the second data so you can protect your home, family, pets, valuables, sensitive electronics, and more. Applications are endless! Alerts can even help you prevent frozen pipes, mold, or food spoilage. Best of all, you can connect up to five sensors so you can effortlessly check what’s happening at your house, office, or even the aquarium. About La Crosse Technology Founded in 1985, La Crosse Technology was the first company to introduce atomic timepieces to the consumer market. This multinational company sticks to its original small-town philosophy of providing customers with the highest level of service. Among their available products are radio-controlled timepieces, wireless weather stations, and other measuring devices. All La Crosse weather instruments, clocks, and watches are calibrated daily to the atomic time standard of the NIST. Remotely monitor temperature and humidity levels. Weather-resistant casing. Transmission range of 200 ft.. Temperature range: -40°F to 140°F. Includes temperature and humidity sensor only.
- Product Dimensions: 6.25 x 4.25 x 3.25 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B0097C43BO
- Item model number: D111.E1.WGB
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.