Smarthome Estimate Offers All-in-One Home Automation – Tech Cocktail
- Â Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move
- Â Receive notification when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
- Â Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen
- Â Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
- Â Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
- Â Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
- Â Monitor and control your energy use
The SmartHome Estimator is fairly hassle-free. You answer a series of questions about what products and features youâ€™re interested in automating, and they will email you an estimate. The only personal information you need to provide to receive an estimate is your name, email, and the state you live in. The email will also have the complete list of products you requested based on your answers, which you can then edit and purchase from Amazon.
Image Credit: Bobvila.com blog
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.