North America Smart Homes & Buildings Market (2016-2022) – Key Players are Cisco Systems,Control4 Corporation … – Business Wire (press release)
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “North
America Smart Homes & Buildings Market (2016-2022)” report
to their offering.
The North America Smart Home & Buildings Market dominated the global
market in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.1% during 2016
-2022. The U.S market dominated the North America Smart Home & Buildings
Market in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022.
However, Mexico market is expected to grow at CAGR of 28.9% during the
The report highlights the adoption of Smart Homes & Buildings market, in
North America. Based on the Components, the Smart Homes & Buildings
Market is segmented into Energy management, Lighting control, Heating,
ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls, Appliance and
entertainment control, Safety and Security and Home healthcare segments.
Based on the connectivity, the Smart Homes & buildings market Bluetooth,
Zigbee, Cellular Technology markets. The market is further bifurcated
into Government Organizations, Residential Users and Commercial User
segments on the basis of the End Users. Based on the products, the
market is segmented into Safety & Security, Controllers, Home Appliance
& Entertainment Controllers segments.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Control4 Corporation
- Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc
- United Technologies Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Smart Home & Buildings Market – By Component
4. North America Smart Home & Buildings Market – By Connectivity
5. North America Smart Home & Buildings Market – By End Users
6. North America Smart Home & Buildings Market – By Products
7. North America Smart Homes & Buildings Market – Country Level Analysis
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgk9lc/north_america
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.