Home automation system market leads in demand in North America – PR Newswire (press release)
LONDON, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Home Automation System has been around for decades.Â Earlier, its applications were limited in giving control over simple appliances. In the fast pace of life, automation technology has made our lives easier and convenient. With the advancement in technology, however, home automation is now enabling people to control, monitor and automate almost the entire functions, activities and other aspects of their homes. This includes electrical appliances control, security camera control, thermostat control, lightening control, etc.
Here are some key findings of the study:
- The evolution of automated homes has resulted in integrated and centralized control of systems installed in homes.
- Home automation is now becoming popular due to the numerous benefits that it offers.
- With a feature of remote-controlling, home functions can be controlled from distant places by using a remote or even a Smartphone.
- The energy consumption can also be checked, controlled and minimized by continuous distant monitoring and inbuilt timer settings.
- The increasing base of wireless technology, Smartphone based automation applications and a better penetration of internet connectivity is further propelling the growth of home automation system market.
- North America represents the leading market for home automation due to an advanced technological growth in the region. North America is followed by Europe and the Asia-Pacific regions.
The study, which is based both on desk research and multiple waves of qualitative primary research, is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the global home automation industry in any manner.
Market segmentation on the basis of application:
– Lighting control
– Security and access control
– HVAC control
– Entertainment and other controls
Market segmentation on the basis of type:
– Luxury (custom) Home Automation Systems
– Mainstream Home Automation Systems
– DIY (Do-it-yourself) Home Automation Systems
– Managed Home Automation Systems
Market segmentation on the basis of region:
– North America
– Rest of the world
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/home-automation-system-market-leads-in-demand-in-north-america-300457756.html
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.