Global Smart Homes Market to Cross $60 Billion by 2021 – Increasing Government Efforts to Optimize Energy … – PR Newswire (press release)
The global smart homes market is projected to cross $60 billion by 2021. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into five categories, namely, Energy Management Systems, Security & Access Control Systems, HVAC Control Systems, Entertainment Control Systems and Others.
Increasing awareness of energy saving among customers, surging demand for real time home security coupled with growing technological advancements are anticipated to boost the global smart homes market during 2016 – 2021. In addition, backed by expanding Internet of Things (IOT) market, booming M2M communication market and thriving touchfree intuitive gesture control market, the global smart homes market is expected to register a healthy growth rate over the next five years.
With increasing government efforts to optimize energy consumption, the adoption of energy management systems is expected to further increase in the coming years. In 2015, North America dominated the global smart homes market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global smart homes market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
- ABB Ltd.
- Apple Inc.
- Control4 Corporation
- Crestron Electronics Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Google Inc.
- HomeSeer Technologies LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Icontrol Networks Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Legrand SA
- Loxone Electronics GmbH
- Lutron Electronics Co. Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Tyco International PLC
- Vera Control Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Smart Homes Market Outlook
5. North America Smart Homes Market Outlook
6. Europe Smart Homes Market Outlook
7. Asia Pacific Smart Homes Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Smart Homes Market Outlook
9. South America Smart Homes Market Outlook
10. Global Smart Homes Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends and Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frfpmj/global_smart
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-smart-homes-market-to-cross-60-billion-by-2021—increasing-government-efforts-to-optimize-energy-consumption—research-and-markets-300293617.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.