B.One â€“ The World’s Most Advanced and Intelligent IOT Hub for Home Automation … – Financial Express
Owned by Blaze Automation, B.One is a product which will revolutionise the field of home automation and security. It features a custom designed multi-layered PCB board running on parallel processing architecture using a proprietary algorithm that quickly learns the behaviour and preferences of the user.Â The B.One thus improves the control of the user over his/her home by anticipating, predicting, and notifying certain key activities. With several processors working in tandem, B.One ensures that every alarm and alert is communicated in real time to the intended destination. B.One Smart Hub incorporates NFC technology to the sensors, making it easily configurable and usable for all.
The B.One home automation system is the answer for all those people who want the functionality of their home ecosystem to be literally at their finger tips. The project was initially launched on Kickstarter where it quickly rose to â€˜fameâ€™, cementing its spot in their â€˜Top 10 most popular tech projectsâ€™. The project was funded most successfully just a few days ago with the help of social media and word of mouth and now available for pre-order at www.b1hub.com.
The top 10 features of B.One:
- Secure your home â€“ B.One ensures the highest level of Home Security by designing its sensors around ultra low power Z-Wave thus providing long battery life.
- No bills! â€“ There are no monthly monitoring charges involved.
- Birdâ€™s eye view â€“ The 1080p HD Surveillance camera is extremely easy to install and its built-in storage allows upto 2 weeks of recording.
- Unlock from afar â€“ The 720p Wireless Doorbell allows the remote unlocking of doors using a smart phone App.
- The smartest hub â€“ The multi-functional and versatile smart-hub is very user friendly. The hub comes with a built- in Qi charger which enables wireless charging of all Qi compatible devices.
- One hub, many functions â€“ Integrates various aspects of smart home livingÂ such as: security, the control of IR remote based devices using universal remote, media management, A/V streaming and energy management.
- The fastest hub â€“ Employs state-of-the-art parallel processing architecture to make it the first and the only one of its kind in the market.
- Better than the rest â€“ Capable of handling extensive wireless and wired protocols, thus providing a distinct edge over other contemporary devices. B. One supports protocols such as GSM/GPRS, Wi-Fi, IR, BLE, ZigBee, NFC and Z-Wave.
- Self diagnosis â€“ The unique self-diagnostic capability helps it to continuously monitor the health of the B.OneÂ system, convey its heartbeat to a cloud server, and hence to the users.
- Back up â€“ The built-in Lithium battery will provide backup upto 48 hours in the event of power outages/failures.
Chairman of Blaze Automation, Arjun Valluri said, â€œWe are happy that we were able to complete the project within our estimated time. We have accomplished the goal of building one of the smartest IoT Hubs and are ready for production. We hope to ship to all the major countries of the world soon and make B.One an essential household necessisity.â€
CEO of Blaze Automation, Sridhar Ponugupati said, â€œWhen technology and safety are integrated with home comforts, I think something truly unique is achieved and that is exactly what we have tried to encompass within B.One.â€
To further expand its reach into international markets, B.One has also partnered with Stay Kool Japan LLC and its affiliate Japan Edge (jED) in an exclusive distribution agreement for 25000 units over the next 12 months, thus opening up the Japanese market which can prove to be a highly profitable venture for the company.
Admiral Natsukawa, retired Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff at Japanese Self Defense Force and board member of Stay Kool Japan LLC, said, â€œJapan is an ageing society that needs to simplify daily lives. Internet-of-Things is not nice-to-have; itâ€™s a necessity for us. It seems B.One can solve a lot of headache for tech-challenged yet gadget loving Japanese. I am amazed how much punch is packed into this sleek small deviceâ€.
Stay Kool and jED have opened up the Japanese markets for various industries and many of them have shown a good ROI in Japan.Â Ash Roy, the Representative Director of Stay Kool Japan said â€œJapan has the highest penetration of home, office, retail and apartment security systems in the world, but these systems are antiquated, expensive to maintain and need an immediate upgrade.Â The addressable market is every single household, 50 million of them, and millions of retail outlets and office spacesâ€.
B. One is being featured at the India Gadget Expo which is being held from 18th-21st September 2015 at Hyderabad. It is being unveiled to the public for the first time and people at the expo have the chance to experience home automation by the smartest hub ever made!
Blaze Automation is now ready to start manufacturing of B.One. The website of B.One Smart Home System is www.b1hub.com
About Blaze Automation:Â Blaze Automation is an IoT (Internet of Things) company with its offices based out of New Jersey, USA and Hyderabad, India. Blaze Automation has been building Home Automation and Security products for the last 8 years and has invested the last two years in research and development in creating B.One â„¢, a truly intelligent IOT Hub device with a brilliant ecosystem that is easy to use and future ready. B.One is a Smart and Intelligent Home Automation and Security System which delivers on the promise of making your Life more Efficient, Enjoyable and also Secure.
PhotoCaption:Â All Things. Be One .Â
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.